About the Wellbeing Hub
Devon Wellbeing Hub is one of 40 NHS mental health and wellbeing hubs that was set up across the country in response to the impact of COVID-19. The Hub is operated by staff from Devon Partnership NHS Trust, who are working on behalf of the Devon Integrated Care System, in collaboration with Livewell Southwest and One Devon.
We are open to anyone working in healthcare, social care or the Police in Devon and Plymouth; no matter what your role. This includes people working for the NHS, in social care settings and primary care health services, as well as people working in care homes, for domiciliary care organisations, for VCSE organisations who deliver health or social services, for the police or for any non-clinical role.
The Hub is designed to be a single place where someone concerned about their wellbeing can come, unpick their needs and be supported to get to the right services quickly. Our service is completely confidential and we can help with a range of issues, whether they’re related to the pandemic or not. We can support you with managing stress and mental wellbeing, financial worries, domestic violence and relationship issues or any other issues you’re facing with your wellbeing.
Our team is made up of trained NHS staff, including Clinical Psychologists, Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners and Chaplains who are here to support you with empathy and understanding and help you find the tools and services to help you with any issues you are facing.
Hear from some of the individuals and teams we've supported:
- Burdon Grange Care Home
- "Don't suffer in silence"
- 1:1 support from one of our Colleague Wellbeing Practitioners
- Pastoral support from our Chaplains- testimonial from a healthcare colleague
- West of England Specialist Gender Identity Clinic
- Pastoral care from our Chaplains
- Preceptorship Programme at Torbay Hospital
- Support from our Chaplains
- Electronic Staff Record team at DPT
- Chaplaincy support
- Intensive Care Unit at Royal Devon NHS
- Trainee Clinical Associates in Psychology
- Clinical Community Dietitian team at Torbay Hospital
- Public Health team at Devon County Council
Below are some of our recent news stories, which include updates and top tips:
- Self-care isn't selfish
- International Pronouns Day - The importance of feeling heard and valued for who we are
- The importance of talking about mental health
- Support for teams impacted by suicide
- Sign up for the Devon Wellbeing Hub's new Introducing Mindfulness Course
- Top tips to unwind for World Wellbeing Week
- Devon Wellbeing Hub encourages men to talk about their mental health
- How to manage anxiety
- Funding for the Devon Wellbeing Hub continues
- What to expect in a wellbeing assessment
- Devon Wellbeing Hub reflect on the past two years
- Devon Wellbeing Hub Chaplain officiates wedding for care home colleague
- How to get a good night's sleep
- Time to Talk Day: An opportunity to open up
- Managing Imposter Syndrome - virtual workshop
- Learn how to achieve your New Year goals - virtual workshops
- Top tips to navigate the festive season
- Seasonal Self-Care - virtual workshops
- Simple steps to manage stress
- Spotlight On the Devon Wellbeing Hub - Pride of DPT Board Award winner
- An update on our Devon Wellbeing Hub
- Supporting those who support others
- Support for teams
- Tackling loneliness - top tips
- The Devon Wellbeing celebrates its first birthday
Get in touch
The Hub operates between 9am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday, and we aim to respond to any emails or messages received out of hours on the next working day.